If you are not completely satisfied with the items you purchased at SpectraMinerals.com, you may return them within 7 days of the date of receipt. No returns will be accepted after the 7 day inspection period.
Please follow these steps when returning items:
1. Any item to be returned must arrive at our address WITHIN 7 DAYS from the date you receive the package. This means you should ship the back to us immediately after examining the items and deciding to return.
2. Wrap/box each piece individually, as they were sent to you. Tissue paper or cotton works well.
3. Now place in small box so that it fits snug. (test to make sure the item does not shake around inside the box).
4. Pack the small box into a larger shipping box, using packing material to create at least one inch of padding on all sides between the inner and outer box (this is USPS regulation for insurance claims).
5. If the original shipping box shows evidence of crushing, damage, or exposure to weather DO NOT re use. Shipping boxes are made to be used one time and lose their strength if damaged.
7. Ship the specimens to the return address on the package (or enclosed invoice). Insure the package for the full retail value of the contents.
Failure to follow any steps above could result in:
A. Invalidating the shipping insurance, preventing any claims for damage. In which case, you the shipper assume all responsibility for potential damage.
B. If you fail to purchase insurance and take the appropriate measures to ensure it is valid, any potential damage to the item is the responsibility of you the sender. Any damage will be assessed, documented, and taken into account during the refund process. We hold the right to assess damage to a specimen and estimate to our best knowledge how the value has been affected. Our assessment will be made based on original images and video of the item.
Upon receipt of the returned gems/specimens in original condition, a refund (or store-credit for future purchases with Spectra Minerals) will be issued to your account.