If you are not completely satisfied with your purchased items you may return them within 7 days from the date of receipt for store credit at Spectraminerals.com (item must reach seller within 7 days after delivery to buyer). We Guarantee the authenticity of all items we sell and that they are as described with all known treatments or repairs disclosed (all measurements are approximate). No returns will be accepted after the 7 day grace period. (International orders may qualify for a time extension if proof is provided that the order is en route but may take more than 7 days).
Please follow these steps when returning items:
1. Any item to be returned must arrive at our address WITHIN 7 DAYS from the date you receive the package. This means you should ship the back to us immediately after opening the package.
2. Wrap each specimen individually, as they were sent to you. Toilet or tissue paper works well. Wrap around in all directions until padding is built up on all sides.
3. Wrap the specimen (now protected with toilet/tissue paper) and any labels in bubble wrap and place in small box so that it fits snug. (test to make sure the item does not shake around inside the box).
4. Now pack the small box into a larger shipping box/container, using packing material to create at least one inch of padding on all sides between the inner and outer box (this is USPS regulation for insurance claims). This step is especially important for delicate specimens.
5. If the larger box we sent the specimens in shows evidence of crushing, damage, or exposure to weather DO NOT re use. Shipping boxes are made to be used one time and lose their strength if damaged.
7. Ship the specimens to the return address on the package or enclosed invoice. Insure the package for the full retail value of the contents.
Failure to follow any steps above could result in:
A. Invalidating the shipping insurance, preventing any claims for damage. In which case, you the shipper assume all responsibility for potential damage.
B. A restocking fee of 25% of retail value of returned items. If you fail to purchase insurance and take the appropriate measures to ensure it is valid, any potential damage to the item is the responsibility of you the sender. Any damage will be assessed, documented, and taken into account during the refund process. We hold the right to assess damage to a specimen and estimate to our best knowledge how the value has been affected. Our assessment will be made based on original images and video of the item.
Upon receipt of the returned specimens in original condition, credit for future purchases from Spectra Minerals will be issued to your account for the appropriate amount. If you used a discount code or negotiated a discount for multiple items, please note that a partial return may affect the discount amount. In this case we will apply the necessary adjustments to the NET price when processing your store credit. Your store credit will be saved on file and applied to future orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an order using store credit.