We apologize if any items you received were damaged during shipment. We do our best to pack each item safely, and have a very low incident rate.
If you see any damage:
1. Email us Immediately upon delivery of the package email@example.com. We will file an insurance claim immediately at the Post Office where the package originated. You must notify us WITHIN 24 hours of delivery (based on tracking info) in order to submit a claim for damaged shipments.
2. Save all original packing and boxes. These must be taken to the post office and examined by a postal worker for evidence of proper packing or signs of abuse.
3. You will be forwarded the insurance claim from the US Postal Service, please fill out the necessary forms.
4. Take the insurance claim, the damaged items and the original packing to your local Post Office. They will keep all items (unfortunately, damaged items are kept as evidence by the US Postal Service and later discarded).
5. The US Postal Service will pay the claim to the sender. At this time we will send you a full refund via check or Paypal transfer.